Monday 29 April 2013

Queen of April "My Birthday"

As long as my 22 Birthday was in 23 of April,2013 I got four surprised that I would like to share them with you.


  • First Surprise


This was the first surprised that I've got from two of my cousins and it was in Thursday 25 of April,2013. It was kind from them.

  • Second Surprise


In 27 of April,2013 I received these gifts that shown above in the picture from my two best friends. Also I was invited for a dinner in that day and everything was gorgeous from them. I really spend a great time with them. Seriously they made my day and I was happy of celebrating my birthday with them. I loved and I enjoyed every moment with them.

  • Third Surprise


In the next day 28 of April I've got another surprised from my craziest friends and group which was really unexpected and I was shocked. They surprised me at my home with the Birthday cake, balloons and gifts. To be honest I loved what they did for me and I enjoy celebrating my birthday with them.


  • Fourth Surprise



The fourth surprise was 100% unexpected because it was from my closest cousin that live in Bahrain and she came on Tuesday in 30 of April to celebrate my birthday. In that day I took this picture for the gifts that I got from her plus the balloons and a birthday cake. When I saw her in our home with all these gifts, cake and balloons I was really surprised and shocked plus I was speechless at that time, but seriously I was so happy to saw her.

Finally, am really happy because they remembered me in my birthday date and am thankful about what they all did for me just to celebrate my special day with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment