Monday 29 April 2013

Journey to perform Umrah

In 29 of December, 2012 I and my family traveled to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah. In brief words Umrah is to travel to Mecca, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it's performed by Muslims. Umrah can be undertaken at any time of the year. Also there are Umrah rituals that Muslims Must follow to performed Umrah. To know more about Umrah you can visit this website below and read more about it:

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=articles&id=136133

Know I'll be sharing few of pictures that I've took during this journey.


This picture for my little sister Sara when we arrived to Jeddah airport and while waiting for the driver who will pick us and take us to Mecca where we'v to perform Umrah.



This is the view of the sacred mosque in Makkah (Al-Masjid Al-Haraam) from out side. Here where the Muslims Enter to perform Umrah and they should enter with their right foot. As it's a mosque, so it's a place to pray also. In addition, the K'abah placed in the middle of Al-Masjid Al-Haraam. when I reached this holy place I feel comfort and relax and I don't want to leave this place at all. 





I took these two pictures while I was near to K'abah. Seriously it's an amazing view and unforgettable feeling. In the left photo you can see that there are many men standing close to K'abah saying some prayer to God.



This is a picture of K'abah at night and behind it the clock tower where above the clock the name of God is written ( Allah - الله ). This clock tower include 8 hotels like Raffles Makkah Palace and A Fairmont Hotel.



 The last picture that I want to share with you is including my Dad and my sister making the heart shape, so K'abah will be inside the heart shape. I took this picture after Al Fajer Prayer (Dawn Prayer).



No comments:

Post a Comment