Tuesday 14 May 2013

Friday Gathering

Each Friday we are gathering in my grandfather house where we have a dinner scheduled that state each Friday one of the Family member bring the dinner. In this gathering which was in 10 of May the dinner were made by my grandfather house because it was their turn. I'll share few of photos that I took in that day.





These are the three photos that I was able to took in Friday for the dishes. There were different dishes for our dinner (Different type of sandwiches, Pizza and other dishes). 



Here is one kind of sweet that were made by my mother. It was delicious and all my family member like the taste.

Family mean a lot to me and this is a habit in my family that in each Thursday we are gathering with my mother family, whereas, in each Friday we are gathering with my father family. How it's amazing to be in a family that like to be close to each other as much as they can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment