Saturday 11 May 2013

Mother's Day

My mother's family used to gather once a week which is each Thursday at my grandmother house. In Thursday 21 of March which is a Mother's Day date we celebrated this day at my grandmother house. Through this page I'll share some photos that I've took in that day.





These photos shows some gifts from one member of my family to my grandmother and there are many other gifts that she received in that day.



This is a chocolate that were distributed in the mother's day among our family member and its wrote in the cover "I Love You Mum", but in Arabic.



This the cake that we have ordered for that day and we wrote on it "I love you Mama".



This is another gift that my grandmother received from her daughters and it was a gorgeous gift which is gold necklace.



This is a photo for my grandmother after she wear the gold necklace and she hold another gift in her hand.

It was an amazing day to see the whole family gathering hand by hand to make our grandmother happy. I really enjoyed this day to the max with our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment