Sunday 28 April 2013

Italy Trip


On 29th of March I and group from Dubai Women’s College students traveled with the college to Italy. We visited many cities according to the trip schedule that made by our chaperones. In this page I would like to share some of the pictures that I loved.

  • Rome 



This picture above showed one of the amazing architecture in Rome. I really enjoyed walking there and seeing this view.



while walking in Rome I just stand there and took a picture for these both men while they are presenting their talent as you can see. I really was surprising how come he holds his partner by one hand for long time. In addition, anyone wish or like to take a picture for them they have to pay some tips.



Picture above show another talent that I've seen while walking in Rome streets. By seeing this at the beginning you will directly thought that this is a statue, but actually it is a real man who is pretended as statue and i realized that when I saw him changing the way of standing and I was shocked and surprised. Also to take a picture of his talent you have to pay some tips.

overall, there are such of different talents that you can enjoy looking at them while walking in Rome streets.

  • Pompeii

As our schedule plan that on some day we are going to move to another city in Italy which is called Naples and while we were there we had visited Pompeii to see the historical area there. It was a great opportunity to visit Pompeii and specially visiting the villages that got destroyed by the volcano ash and knowing their story from our guide tour was something that i feel so sorry about it and it touched my feelings. Below I will listed few pictures of the village that we had visited.



This picture above showed the village that destroyed by the volcano ash from the top of the bridge.



while walking around in the village I took this picture which showed how one of the houses get affected from outside.



This picture is showed one of Pompeii's houses from inside and how it got affected from the ash of the volcano. In addition, you can observed that the ground of the entrance of this house is decorated by the Mosaic which is expensive and its need a lot of time to put it as long as they join it piece by piece to get these nice shaped as its shown in the picture above. Furthermore, almost all the houses in that village tend to use the Mosaic for decoration purposes and this is evidence that the inhabitants of this village were wealthy.





These three pictures above showed the stone people in that village and as I notice from our guide tour that the one in the third picture is a pregnant women.


If you feel curious to know more about Pompeii City and the stone people just click on this link where you will find such of information and videos




  • Amalfi Coast 



When we visited Amalfi Coast I like the nature of this place and I really enjoyed every moments there. the place was too cold and it overlooks the Mediterranean Sea where the view and weather was amazing.



This is the view of the Amalfi Cathedral and the steps leading to it.


This the view of the Amalfi Cathedral from inside. It was interesting to enter a Church as long as it the first time for me and I was walking around looking at each angle to see and know what are the things that I can notice about this Church.To be honest I was happy and enjoying the tour in this place.

  • Leaning Tower of Pisa



As I believe if anyone visit any country she/he should visit the most popular place in that country, the place that the country known for it. So, as we were in Italy I and number of our group went to Pisa to see this tower. At the first sight when we reached there I was like "Wow" and i really was happy, but I didn't have the chance to enter this tower because the the entrance queue was really crowded and we had to go back to catch our train.

Finally, there were a lot of exciting adventures in this trip and I learned a lot from it as long as am traveling alone without my parents. From my point of view, the most important thing that I've learned is how can I rely on myself in the most things. This is a brief description with some pictures about my Italy trip and hope you'll enjoy viewing my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment