Wednesday 5 June 2013

Student Awards Ceremony

4th of June,2013 was a special day for me were I was awarded for my outstanding at college.





Here is the firs email that I've received from Dezzil which is an Administrative office in the Business department and I was surprised that my name were included in this email and I was happy for that. After this I run quickly to Dezzil office to confirm my attendance to the ceremony. This email made my day and changed my mood





Here when I reached the auditorium and there were just minutes to start this ceremony.
I were there with my mum and two of my sisters where they come to encourage & support me.



Here when they called my name and i was awarded by Dr.Howard Reed,
the director of Higher Colleges of Technology-Dubai



This is my Award



Simple gift that I've got from my two best friends at the same day.


Last thing that I want to say that I'm honored about what I've achieved.
 Thanks to  God and then my parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment